Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm 16 and he's 13...?

i asked this a lot a few weeks ago. and i thought by now i'd be over it. but i'm not. at all. so DON'T TELL ME NOT TO LIKE HIM and please do not tell me it's creepy because i already know that but i can't help who i like!! if you're here to help, read on, if not, don't bother. sorry it's kinda long. but post ur question too!

1. he's my best friend's younger brother. she asked me if i like him the other day cuz her and her mom were discussing how i flirt with him a lot. of course, i said no way and she believes me, but i feel terrible lying to my best friend.

2. he has a girlfriend, not that they're going to last long, but i'm sure he'll have other gfs and i'll have other bfs because i don't want to date him until he gets into high school at least. i feel that might be less weird. what do you think about that?

3. i can't even tell if he likes me anyways! how do 13-year old boys flirt??? he messes with me all the time and hits me n stuff jokingly but he can also be a total sweetheart and we can have actual conversations, but it's not like we can ever get in a serious conversation about relationships cuz my bff and her mom are always around!

4. i know, girls mature faster than boys, u think he's so much more immature than me. but he's not. i'm a sophomore, he's in 7th grade. he's as mature as any of the boys my own age. and his maturity level is completely fine with me

5. i'm so sick of guys my age and older! i've dated so many of them and none of them are like this guy. i don't feel pressured by him at all. i only kiss/makeout, and i don't go any further. older guys always want to do that stuff, but this guy will take it slow for me because he's younger and because that's how is. he hasn't kissed anyone.

so what do you think i should do?I'm 16 and he's 13...?
Theres no age limit in love. :) its ok if you like him then you like him, no one should you not to like him.I'm 16 and he's 13...?
hes so young!
i only read your title...i dont even want to know the details.. that's gross he's way too young! ew.
Well, I guess it just seems more natural for the boy to be older.... that's why people think its weird. It wouldn't be nearly as weird in people's eyes if the guy with sixteen and the girl was thirteen. Just keep in mind that boys mature a lot slower than girls do, but if he seems really sweet I think maybe you should just take it slow like you would with any guy, and wait and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment