Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do some girls do it?

like go up to a boy and just start a convo. like have sooo much confidence in themselves. im 15 and ima freshmen. and like boys flirt with me and tell me they use to like me or they ask for a kiss or ask me out in a sooo unromantic way. and they're not my type. and the ones that are, they well...acknowledge me but they dont really TRY to talk to me. and i think its b/c im skinny and have a forehead lol. people same im gorgeous and have pretty hair and should be a model. and i get stopped in the mall by agencies but yet im still self conscious! why am i like this.

like i have a low self esteem with certain ppl.How do some girls do it?
You literally just go up and start talking. It isn't hard.How do some girls do it?
theres nothing you can do, you seem like you try to reassssssure yourself. but you just arent confident.



some of us girls are, somr of us arent.

ohwell deal

No comments:

Post a Comment