Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you flirt with a boy that flirts back to you?

there is this boy that I known for 4 years we have been friends for along time and we started to date.... and my mom would probably not let me date him so I didnt tell her but I hate keeping secrets from her and stuff...so on the third day of us going out I had to dump him because if my mom found out some how I would be grounded for ever probably.... but we still text eachother on the phone and stuff and he is always flirting with me and I dont know how to flirt back with a person I just dumped....please help meHow do you flirt with a boy that flirts back to you?
omg that sucks butt bigtime. well since you had a perfectly excusable and humane reason for dumping him, tell him why you did it if you haven't already, and then it might be easier for you. act like it never happened, apparently he's doing it already. if he's flirting with you, flirt back like you always did, it shouldn't be any more awkward than before you started dating him.How do you flirt with a boy that flirts back to you?
Should should date the guy or don't. All of this flirting and non dating won't stall time for your mom to suddenly like him. You can flirt for now but he would want more and soon would want to move on. Tell your mom he makes you happy and you want to date him. As for flirting tips, smile and look into his eyes for a few seconds and look away. or wink at him when no one is watching. When your eating something eat it slowly or lick it. Pull on one of your bra strap and snap it. pull part of your shirt down to show some cleavage , smile and let go. Drop something and pick it up slowly while watching him, watch you. Hope you got the point good luck.
if u like the guy y not be with him my dad didnt like my boyfriend he thought he was a gangster and i ran away and they had a talk and he ended liking him dont worry am not telling u to run away ok but know i been with my boyfriend for 3 years and am only17 by the way he is 21 we love each other that we want to have a baba

well good luck
y nat go out wit him? dont let her find out!! im goin out wit dis boy that my mom would certainly nat let me go out wit...we been goin out for over a month...i dont c wats wrong wit nat tellin her...
This Is Just Your Conscience At Work.



You Can't Let Your Mother Rule Your Life Just Because Your Mother Gave You Nine Months Free Board. So Just Explain Your Situation To Your Ex, And The 2 Of You Can Work It Out.



BTW Your Mother Sounds Like A Dominating *****.

No comments:

Post a Comment