Friday, November 19, 2010

What did my crush mean by this?

Many boys flirt with me to an extent it just get annoying and sometimes it could be funny at times but there was this day at school when some boy started flirting with me infront of my mutual crush. Like my mutual crush will laugh it off for a moment but then he got too serious and told the boy that was flirting with me that I was too good for him or for anyone? What did he mean by that. Btw, the boy who flirted with em told me how he'll never cheat on me if I was with him, and then my crush had said what i wrote below and told him that caressing your face would be nasty.What did my crush mean by this?
Uhm guys do get jelaous also ya know? At some point enough is enough and guys speak up. Hpw long can two people be mutual crushes for? LolWhat did my crush mean by this?
HE likes you!!! It is destiny to be together!!!
He loves youuuuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment