Sunday, November 21, 2010

Aries guy & taurus girl?

Theirs this aries guy who im intrested in and hes interested in me also. We constantly meet eyes and flirt all the time just the other day my firend said how cute we look together and he said yea but she has a boyfriend , but i kept asking him who is my boyfirend he kept replying you kno who he is. His he trying to find out if i have a boyfriend. Or is it possible that he thinks one of my close guy friends is boy boyfirend because boys flirt with me all the time.





Also are we compatible????

me: sun- taurus moon-aquarius mercury- taurus venus- aries mars-leo

him: sun-aries moon-sagg mercury-pisces venus-aries mars-cancerAries guy %26amp; taurus girl?
i will quote you from my favorite book of all time and it has NEVER and i repeat NEVER let me down. it's sun sign personality guide by robin macnaughton.



he's pushy, you're placid.

he's impatient, you wait for change

he's flighty and you never get off the ground

he sees himself as very exciting and can't wait to tell you all about it but what he wont' tell you about is his temper

he lives for challenges but you like stability

he is freedom loving, you are fearful of time spent alone

he is a many woman man and you're a one man woman

he's looking for fireworks and you're happy with just a little warmth



also, i can tell you from first hand experience that aries men definitely love challenges. once they think they have you, they are bored and ready to move on. so if you still want him after everything i've quoted above, never let him think he's caught you. always play hard to get and make him do the chasing. he lives for the chase. mark my words. add me to your contacts and let me know how this turns out

No comments:

Post a Comment