Sunday, November 21, 2010

Guys..is there any other reason to stare at a girl besides the appeal of her attractiveness?

Guys are always staring at me when I take the train, walk down the block, go in a store...girls also stare. The boys flirt with me though and tend to say ';hey beautiful';..or something like that.



Please, I am not fishing for compliments or trying to be arrogant in any way. I know the answer seems obvious--that the boys find me attractive--but the girls stare too! And I am not gorgeous or anything. I think I am attractive, but nothing special.



So, why do they stare...can they sense my insecurity? Because I know some girls get sexually harrassed not because they are pretty but because they come off as aloof/insecure.



Guys, are there any other reasons to stare at a girl?





I KNOW how pretentious this sounds, but I cannot write it any other way. Trust me, if I was attempting to fish for compiments I would put my picture up. I am not desperate for attention. I am just really unsure about why they stare at me, honestly.Guys..is there any other reason to stare at a girl besides the appeal of her attractiveness?
I get it too. A lot. Sometimes I even have small panic attacks from the amount of attention and staring I get. I feel you girl. And it's because you are beautiful. That is the only reason. You may seem unusual or something unique. Like a beautiful flower you can't stop looking at it. You may also command attention without realizing it. I live in NYC and it's also your neighborhood, but truly it's every state and every city I have ever gone to, so again it's just because you are beautiful. Beware of the green eyed monster, a lot of haters out there that can't relate. Men stare because they want you, women stare because they want to be you. I learned this when I was 22 and yes it becomes an even bigger problem when you grow even older. It's not a matter of being crazy or conceited. These are facts. You are not imagining them staring. Just try to learn to deal with it and see it as a blessing and curse and keep it moving. Hope this helps chick :)Guys..is there any other reason to stare at a girl besides the appeal of her attractiveness?
You are fishing for compliments because you had to let everyone know that that's what you're not doing. If you're not fishing for compliments, then you are fishing for kind words.



Maybe you are pretty and have a hot bod. Whatever the case, it is nothing to inquire about.

No comments:

Post a Comment