Sunday, November 21, 2010

This kid is really sweet and cute, he likes me but I don't know how I know for sure...

Theres this kid I know and he's really nice and cute. I really like him and think he likes me. All of my friends think that he likes me from him flirting to stumbling across words when he talks to me. But I know boys flirt alot even if they don't like you. I'll tell you the things he does and maybe you can tell me if you think he likes me...



1-When he talks to me, he stammers

2-ALWAYS flirts with me

3-Talks to me out of no where

4-one of his friends said he likes me but I don't know if he's lying.



Thanks a bunch!This kid is really sweet and cute, he likes me but I don't know how I know for sure...
well it sounds like he does.

one thing that gives it away is that if he texts/mails/comments you all the time

or

misses times with his mates or personal time to see and talk to you



i think someone fancies you ;)This kid is really sweet and cute, he likes me but I don't know how I know for sure...
ASk him out and see what he says !
Ask him straight up if you think he's someone you'd like to go out with.



Check out my new blog http://www.maplesyrupandrew23.wordpress.鈥?/a>
He likes you.
He does, but he's too nervous to ask you out.
he likes you. but he may not like being called a kid, kid.
he likes you. if he talks to you out of nowhere it is certain.
these seem to be proofs that he likes you. he's probably just thinking of how to properly ask you out.
  • make a white substance foamy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment