Sunday, November 21, 2010

So, how am i going to get her back or should i move on?

Yea i broke up with my girlfriend cause i felt dat i had enough, we've been going out for 2 years and 2 months.She is always or other boys flirt with her.And at my brother LaDrewe's b- day a boy kissed her.Yea i was mad but i loved her so i didn't bother.But she gave me attitude and etc. it seemed that she wanted to move on.Our school has lots of people who look nice both genders.So she wants to move on.I was talking to her on myspace and i asked her why is the boy she likes before me? I tried to joke around saying that is she tired of my sexiness? Yea and she said ';Jamar im ready to go'; Yea and she logged off.There's another girl at my school that i like but not as much as i love her.and she said that ';why don't you go out with her you are always nervous around her'; I have a feeling that she is tired of 2 years and 2 months.We were the perfect couple.She says that she still likes me but there is too much tension.All the girls be getting into fights with her cause of ME. Except for the girl i like other than her.She still likes me.SHOULD I MOVE ON OR SHOULD I AS HER AGAIN WITH ALL THAT TENSION.So, how am i going to get her back or should i move on?
Doesn't sound like the perfect relationship to me.



You deserve a girl who's going to be all about you, and not other guys. If your current girlfriend was worried about you, she'd be trying to work things out.



I would move on...asap. She'll get so jealous, and who knows - you might find a real winner in the end! =DSo, how am i going to get her back or should i move on?
That makes no sense, rephrase your question.
Yep it's time to move on, too much drama in this relationship.
lol. Sorry to joke around but if you're going to get a girl back, do something awesome.

Get a radio and stand outside her doorstep playing love songs.



Otherwise go find yourself another girl and just HAVE FUN don't worry about all that drama crap. She doesn't sound like the type of girl I'd be with. You can find someone who wants to have fun and not be a ***** I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment