Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i get a boy to flirt with me?

im in junior high school but no boys notice me but i want a cute boy to come to me and flirt with me and i dont like talking to boys because im really shy with them and please help meHow do i get a boy to flirt with me?
Flirting is a skill worth having! If he's in your class, occassionally glance up at him, then when your eyes meet, look away. If he's a flirt, he'll talk to you. If not, he may need a little more coaxing.How do i get a boy to flirt with me?
Well, i would talk about what they like.
People like to talk about themselves, so ask him about sports or whatever he's into.
you have to catch their eye, really. That certainly doesn't mean ';act like a slut'; because you'll get the wrong type of guy. Try flirting with a guy who you know is nice, and single. If you don't stand out from the crowd, he's unlikely to notice you.
  • blackheads pimples
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment