Sunday, November 21, 2010

OMG: this is a real big deal to me!?

My brother is going to be 16 in July. And his friend is currently.. I'm only 13 until next year.. His friend's name is DJ. I'm like in LOVE with DJ, I just don't know why I feel this way. I'm thinkin bout DJ like 24/7; and I think we're meant to be.. I don't know if I should wear tighter clothes, or make up or anything..? So really what I'm askin 4 is some advice on how to look better so, boys flirt with me and other girls get jealous..!OMG: this is a real big deal to me!?
Just be yourself, don't worry so much about getting boys, as there will be plenty of time for that when you are of age.OMG: this is a real big deal to me!?
be yourself is much better.
Don't Give Much Attention 2 Dem Try 2 Avoid Dem..Show Some Attitude
to old, sorry!

Maybe try lookin on rock-harmony? They have many compatable rocks on that site.







Truly Yours,

Mrs. Rock
aww your so cute XD when i was your age (i'm 17 in 3 months) i always wanted to be the good-looking one but i gave up in the end because i had a boyfriend when i was 12. aw your so sweeet...only 12 years old! sweetie i don't think DJ will ever ';love'; you but he'll see that you're a sweet lil girl. you are too young to understand what boys that age want, they don't ';fall in love'; with lil girls. i think if you wore tighter clothing DJ would think that its funny and that you're a bit ridiculous to be dressing like that at TWELVE! plus at that age tighter clothing won't look good on you, tight clothing is for older girls with boobs. i'd only just started my period at your age! you don't need to make the girls jealous, and make the boys flirt with you.....boys are very shy! and make-up wont make a difference, it will just make you look desperate/funny. when i was your age- all i wore on my face was glitter eyeshadow on my eyelids when i went to school discos! (that was back in '04) XD ahh the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment