Friday, November 19, 2010

(Girls only Plz) How do u flirt with a boy?

I'm too shy to flirt. So can u tell me how to flirt with a boy that I really like????? Plz answer this! I had never flirt before! I'm the kind of girl that is too shy to flirt BUT not to shy to talk to him and hang out. Plz help!!!!!!!(Girls only Plz) How do u flirt with a boy?
1) Make eye contact often, but not for longer than maybe 3 seconds, cos staring can be a turn off

2) Smile a lot :D

3) Compliment them...the more the better (and flirtier)

4) Feel comfortable

yeah that's about all I could think of...good luck!(Girls only Plz) How do u flirt with a boy?
I usually tease them, lol I don't know if that counts XD



please answer

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
my friend is the same way!!! i just kinda look at him alot and smile when you make eye contact. i know its hard when your shy, but it must be done :) after that try to strike up a conversation about his intrests. from there, it should be smooth sailin

No comments:

Post a Comment