Sunday, November 21, 2010

When your mutual crush express jealousy do they really mean it? EASY 10 POINTS?

Well my mutual crush who has liked me since 9th grade until now (senior) expressed jealousy. I found out he had liked me for this long Junior year from his friend, the year he actually pursued me. I didn't know whether to believe it or not but in the end I found out since he admitted it in front of me while he was talking to his friend. Anyways, I started liking him Junior year the year he actually pursued me and the year he literally did anything to grasp my attention.



That's not the problem. A lot of boys flirts with me and when this usually happen, my crush will tell them off. A boy name Alex was flirting with me and I started laughing because what alex was saying was corny but funny. My crush told him to chill and that im his girl and etc. My crush is really shy but his comfort zone seems to be around his friends who actually know how much he admires me. The next day I came late to my last period class( have all my classes with my mutual crush) and I came in with alex and then my mutual crush was like ';what were you doing with my girl?'; Well my crush is sarcastic, has a sense of humor and i can tell he's compassionate but did he actually mean it. Did he actually express jealousy? I hope he doesnt really think anything of it. I ended up sitting somewhat near my crush so that he doesn't feel like im not interested. I mean I dont flirt with boys or throw myself out there. I for one am shy and it's actually hard for me to fall for somoneWhen your mutual crush express jealousy do they really mean it? EASY 10 POINTS?
go for itWhen your mutual crush express jealousy do they really mean it? EASY 10 POINTS?
yes he does. now ten points.
Sounds like he likes you :)



Tell him it annoys you when guys flirt, and that if you had a great boyfriend like him, they would get the message.
If this question is so ';easy'; I think you would have answered it yourself.



I can't read all that. Getting 2 points is just so much easier.
When someone express jealousy this could be a sign that they will or are becoming controlling. When a g/bf becomes controlling it can turn into abuse this may turn into a threat if you ever have kids. So what ever you do stay away but still be friends! But always stay close to your girls they are the best!!!!
Your supposedly Crush told guys off when they flirted with your or attempted to flirt with you.



Thats a sign of jealousy.



Your supposedly Crush tells other guys that your his girl, which is another sign of jealousy.



Hey, if other guys were looking at my girl I'd be happy that I'm with such a Beautiful girl, not get all jealous for nothing.
It does seem like he is a little jealous. I think you should talk to him about it and just let him know that you are interested in him.
it sounds like he def. likes you, but it might be a little to much? he sounds way to possessive. if you ever did pursue a relationship with him just know that you wouldn't be able to talk to any other guys without him freaking out...
yes they do mean it, they will be sarcastic but sarcasm is just a wall of inseciurity, trust me hes jelllous





where r my ten points? :$:$:$:$
ya it does seem that he is a little bit jealous that you are walking with another boy and a lot of boys flirt with you. If the 2 of you have a crush on each other then why aren't you dating? why beat around the bush? so to say. i think you should go for it with him- you said its hard for you to fall for someone? well why don't you give your crush a chance?
He liked you then he likes you now can't you see it of course he does he is just trying to mask it wel
Yes, he is jealous. Even something that seems little, like walking into class with another guy can make him scream on the inside. Even if I see my girlfriend talking to another guy on Facebook and he says something that I feel is inappropriate or flirty, I still get somewhat angry. I know it's hard, but if you really want to be with him and make him happy, just think about how you would feel if he walked in with another girl and she was laughing and possibly even making physical contact with him.
the saying that ';there's always some truth behind what you say';, i believe. so i do believe that he has some kind of feelings for you, but he may have the wrong idea that you are his girl, if you want to be, let him know. So do not lead him on, be upfront and truthful with him.
But you started laughing about someone else's corny joke which he didn't not seem to think was funny and suspected he only did it to see if you were going to laugh or not. Maybe Alex is trying to do something to your mutual crush. Be careful when you fish for termites, they bite a hell of a lot and when one has the bait and another one tries to catch there's going be a fight and when you laugh at someone's else's jokes in front of your main person, what would you expect. Would you like it if he did it to you with another girl. I think not. This is a question worth getting the ten points for but if you flirt a lot also, you need to cool it, because jealous mutual crushes like that one, leave much to be desired take it from someone who spells jealousy with a capital J.

1 comment:


  1. If your relationship is not the biggest source of happiness and joy in your life...

    If you’re not getting the love, devotion and adoration that you deserve...

    Or if the men in your life seem to lose interest out of nowhere leaving you confused and hurt...

    Then I can honestly say that this video is the most important thing you can watch right now and will absolutely transform your relationships forever.

    ==> Men Commit When They Feel This

    Once you discover this one missing “secret ingredient” to lasting love and devotion... You’ll be able to emotionally “click” with men in a way that no other woman ever has.

    And he will feel an irresistible urge deep in his chest that makes him want to lovingly commit to you and never let you go.

    So if you’re looking for tricks and mind games to get a man’s attention or manipulate his feelings, then this is not for you.

    There is plenty of stuff like that out there. But I’m pretty sure you’re looking for something more genuine.

    Something special that will last the test of time.

    Something that will empower you to create real desire in a man and the kind of emotional bond that life partnerships are built upon.

    If that’s you then this video has your name on it. You can watch it here:

    ==> The Secret To Become Any Man’s Secret Obsession

    Best,

    Sign Off

    ReplyDelete