Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can i casually flirt with this boy with texts?

I know this boy a bit, we met at a party and i really really like him, but what can i say in our texts to show that a bit but not to clearly...

I dont know if he likes me but was really friendly and so are his texts..

xoHow can i casually flirt with this boy with texts?
I suggest you send him texts such as:



';I thought your outfit at the party was pretty hot ;)';

OR

';Hey im bored . . lets vchat ;) ';

OR

';we should hang out sometimes soon, i wanna see that smile of yours again ahhha ';

OR

';lol i barely saw ur face at the party, send me a picture ;) ';

';FWD: send to 10 people. reply back saying what you want from me:

1.) kiss 2.) sex 3.) love 4.) a friendship 5.) intimacy 6.) affection 7.) buddys 8.) 1800HORNY 9.) best friends 10.) dating ';



when you send out a winkey face, they realize that your trying to be a little more than friendly with them. And also, from personal experience, i was friends with this guy until we started vchatting and i said lets play simon says. So i said, simon says take off your shirt. and he did it. and then he would say ';okay, now simon says take off your shirt'; and i would do it. and once he saw me getting a bit undressed for him, he totally started falling for me because as we were talking also, he said ';Ive never met a girl so fun and sexy, but so serious and understandable at the same time.'; so basically, ... its all about the way you talk to him . but clothes wont hurt either ;)How can i casually flirt with this boy with texts?
just be really flirty like you would be in person. just write what you would say in person... use the :) alot during the texts. and when you say bye do the %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment