Sunday, November 21, 2010

Guys..is there any other reason to stare at a girl besides the appeal of her attractiveness?

Guys are always staring at me when I take the train, walk down the block, go in a store...girls also stare. The boys flirt with me though and tend to say ';hey beautiful';..or something like that.



Please, I am not fishing for compliments or trying to be arrogant in any way. I know the answer seems obvious--that the boys find me attractive--but the girls stare too! And I am not gorgeous or anything. I think I am attractive, but nothing special.



So, why do they stare...can they sense my insecurity? Because I know some girls get sexually harrassed not because they are pretty but because they come off as aloof/insecure.



Guys, are there any other reasons to stare at a girl?





I KNOW how pretentious this sounds, but I cannot write it any other way. Trust me, if I was attempting to fish for compiments I would put my picture up. I am not desperate for attention. I am just really unsure about why they stare at me, honestly.Guys..is there any other reason to stare at a girl besides the appeal of her attractiveness?
there aren't many reasons why a guy steers at a girl, it's either: she's attractive,, she looks femiliar, , looks funny, just to see who you are, or there is something hanging off you,, but chances are, if your pretty, they would be checking you out!Guys..is there any other reason to stare at a girl besides the appeal of her attractiveness?
people usually stare when they find someone either attractive or extremely odd but the later usually results and looking away quickly so they don't have eye contact.
nope...when a guy sees a nice piece of *** anywhere hes obviously going to look.
Probably because your attractive
girls r probly jealous of u, and thats pretty much the only reason why guys stare
They probably think you're pretty. Or it might also be the fact that since you are looking at them enough to notice the stares, possibly they think you're looking at them first. Like when someone looks at you, you return a look right? You might just be interpreting it as stares.

I think the girls stare either because they're jealous or they can sense your insecurity. I know personally how easy it can be to spot insecure people, and generally I pay closer attention to them.
Yeah it's probably attractiveness with the guys and maybe the girls are jealous or something. It could also be that you have one of those faces that everybody thinks you look like somebody they've met before.
If your are '; Sexy'; on the outside I would say the guys who stare want to approach you or talk to you , but are intimated by your appearance and energy.



Make sure you keep a neutral face on. I mean don鈥檛 smile like you want every1 you are looking at but don鈥檛 look like you have a shield up.
Could be a combination of attractiveness, what you're wearing and just curiousity about you in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment