Sunday, November 21, 2010

Guys opinions (only)?

Ok theres this boy in my class and my name is nicole and he calls me nickel and he always trys to get my attention like just call my name out of no where and than i turn around and he just says I didnt say anything and he has a big smile on his face. Oh and mostly the times when I get off my chair he always sits on my chair what is he trying to tell me?But can you boys tell me sign that he likes me.

And how can you tell when a boys flirting with you?

were both freshmens PS: I dont know how to flirt?

thankyouGuys opinions (only)?
You are looking at this wrong. Do you think you like him? If so, show him a little interest. He'll either take it or run.Guys opinions (only)?
Yeah he likes you. Those signs some guys may give to show that they like you.
Maybe he is crazy. I know i dont scream peoples names and then say i didnt.



But aside from that, id say he likes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment