Friday, November 19, 2010

How to know if a guy likes me...or to help him like me.

Ok, so there's this guy. (Btw, this is going to be very long) We've known each other since third grade. There's never been anything between us, but we've always kinda sorta been friends. But then two weeks ago, we started band camp together. And it seems to me at least that it's totally different between us. He is kind of a shy guy, and very christian, but he is amazingly cute, so a lot of girls like him. but if he doesn't like someone as a person, he'll just totally ignore them. But now, he talks to me all the time, and sometimes says stuff that makes me wonder. Like I said before, i've never really seen him flirt with anybody, except for his girlfriend, and only after a couple of weeks of dating her....? idk. lol. But anyways, I'll just put a few of the things that are just kinda...weird. Like, one day I was riding in a car with him, two other guys and one of their older brothers and one of the other guys was like ';So who's your boyfriend?'; and I was like Um, nobody, and then he was like have you ever had a boyfriend, and I really haven't officially dated anybody, but over the summer me and this guy kinda dated so I said ya, and the guy I like starts freaking out. He's like who is it who is it you have to tell me! I'm like...no its ok, you wouldn't know him. He's like ok well whats his name and I said his name and he's like well now i'm gonna go message everybody with his name on myspace and ask them if they dated you. I'm just like...Ok? and then when we were in the car on the way back he was like wait you have to hear this song and it was inside out by nate sallie...here's the chorus

You don't have to fix that dress

I like it when your hair's a mess

That when you always look the best

And I love you

and i didn't know if he thought it was funny or what. but idk. and then friday these two senior guys started saying that me and him were dating so every time i say anything to him they're like oooh and just say all this crap but i don't know he never says no, he just like haha sure and sometimes gets kind of red but i just roll my eyes and keep talking to him. but i don't know, he acted really nice to me up to wednesday, but then thursday and friday he kind of ignored me, so i don't know. it's just really aggrivating. i don't know if he just doesn't like me, or he thinks that i like somebody else because one of the senior boys flirts with me a lot and sometimes i flirt back, but please help! Because i'm a really christian girl too, and thats what he says he likes so idk. help!How to know if a guy likes me...or to help him like me.
Ok...amazingly i was able to read all of that...ok...well im a guy...and a christian guy also, =D So what i kinda need to know is if your shy or not...but if i was that guy i would most definitely want you to say...that you liked me or something...so what you need to do is kinda flirt...but flirt with him so its obvious...cause i can tell by what you just said that he most definitely is in too you...because everytime someone says something about a girl i like, and they start joking about us liking each other and stuff...i kinda blush and just laugh also...so the best thing you can do is stop flirting with the senior guys and really start flirting with him...and if he likes you...he most likely will flirt back =D



hope that helped and good luck =P

How to know if a guy likes me...or to help him like me.
Tell him you like him. It's as simple as that, because he TOTALLY likes you too.
waaaaaaaaay too long

No comments:

Post a Comment