Sunday, November 21, 2010

I need help, boyfriend trouble, i dunno what to do?

im 15 yrs, i love my boyfriend of 1yh and 5mnths, but im 15 and i want to live, i want to flirt and have fun playing the feild. recently weve been arguing a lot and hes pushing me away.

he gets jelous when i mess about with other boys who im close to and always have been although ive never been out with them. i would never cheat on him, although i have my doubts about him. the more he pushes me away the more im falling out of love with him and moving on to someone else, this other boy flirts with me and we are all a big group of friends.

ive told my boyfriend 1 last chance as i cant keep doing this and im uphappy with us arguing, i feel like an old maried couple.



can anyone give me suggestions on how this looks from a different point of view, and im scared of hurting my b.f?

what do u think?



Answer much appriceated. :)I need help, boyfriend trouble, i dunno what to do?
i've been in your situation. I think that you should give it some time. Spent time together. If he isnt the person that makes you have butterflies in your stomach everyday, then he has to go. I know i still love my bf because after we fight, i might be mad as hell, but when i see him the next time after the fight, i smile. I cant help it.

good luckI need help, boyfriend trouble, i dunno what to do?
it all depends relationships when your 15 dont last so have fun, but make sure its safe fun and when your older you can get serious with someone so best of luck sweetheart

oh and by the way can you answer my question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I don't think you should have been having a relationship with this boy when you were only 13. Especially if you were having sex.

The jealousy thing makes him sound immature.

You say you are unhappy, so why are you still with him.

Let him go, you will only become more unhappy.

You need to move on, meet other people experience different relationships. The right one will come along.

You will know when you find real love and it will be wonderful.
Just let him know that you like him, but you don't want to be exclusive.

Just be honest! and say ';I love you, but I want to play the field.';

It will work out if you stay honest and don't lie or cheat on him.

Good luck!! :)



Help?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
work around your problems if it was met to be it will work out.if not your young you have plenty of time to find him:)

No comments:

Post a Comment