Sunday, November 21, 2010

Does this girl like-like me? I need girl advise.?

Okay, so I've known this girl since the beginning of school (september) and after about a month or two she started flirting with me. So i figured she likes me and I started liking her. For the past few months we have gotten to know each other and built our relationship; we often talk when we walk to classes and stuff, share and copy homework from each other, and other friendly gestures. We take chemistry together and when doing labs we will often be leaning on the table and get close so were touching, also he will flirt a lot and have are a little mean to each other but in a loving way. I've seen her talk with other guys but she treats me differently. Some of my friends, both boys and girls, have noticed that I like her. One of my friends, a girl, has confronted me about it and the friend that is a girl always is asking me to admit I like her. But the weird think is they're acting like she is only a friend, and I have a crush on her, but she was the one who started liking me. The girl I like is pretty attractive a lot of boys flirt with her and stuff (one of my friends, who gets a lot of girls, said that if she likes me I should defiantly act and also said she was attractive) so I feel like I should act quickly. Recently I have started texting her, and have been thinking about pouncing. I've been waiting for a party to make my move, but none of come up, so I think the only way would be to take her to a movie. I need advise on the whole situation, and how i should ask her to the movies to something.



ThanksDoes this girl like-like me? I need girl advise.?
Dear Nate,

She started by flirting with you. That was throwing the ball in your courts. It is your turn to do something. As a girl, I did that when I liked someone. But natures rule is that males pursue females! Parties are never a good place to open up a subject like that. Invite her out for a movie or a picnic and tell her that you like her.

If she says yes then you both will be happy. If she says no, God forbid, then simply ask her why she flirts with you. Tell her that all the friends notice that. Don't be aggressive or mean. Just apologize for opening such a subject and then move on with life...



From what I hear from you, I think she likes you a lot and she is just giving you ammu so you can pull your things together and act.

I will be praying for you. Break a leg!Does this girl like-like me? I need girl advise.?
She likes your friend.
ok so it sounds like she like you so 2 ask her out just be walking one time and be like ';hey do you wanna do something friday like maybe a movie'; and see what she says
ASK HER OUT NOW! YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOUR MOVE BEFORE THE REST OF THE BOYS! HURRY YOUR RUNNING OUT OF TIME!
Ask her to a movie:-)



Just ask her. That's all you do. ';Hey, want to go see a movie this Sunday?';
Send her a text if you're too shy or TRY to talk to her in person. Just say like ';Hey, you know that I like you right?'; (and yeah w/e) Then if she says like ';Ummm, kinda'; or something along that. Just say ';Well, (don't beat around the bush) would you want to go to a movie with me sometime?'; Improvise. And if she says yes then you just give her the details. If she says no just say ';That's okay, well bye now'; then walk away. It'll keep her guessing and she might go back to you within the week. Don't act sad if she turns you down. Keep your chin up and let her know that your stronger.
ok well just say something like this, ';hey i was wantin to know if you wanted to go see a movie this friday'; and go from there...during the movie put ur arm around her...also kiss her during the movie....dont get to wild with it but if someone is kissing on the screen do the same...buy her popcorn and ticket and stuff...insist that u pay....when u take her home (im assuming u drive?) walk her up to the door and kiss her goodnite....and even ask her to be your girlfrine =] i would love if the guy i like did that



could you answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I think if you really like this girl, you better ask her out before she gives up on you and moves onto your friend. Or someone else.
You know, you should just GO FOR IT you have nothing to lose, if she ses no the it just wasnt meant to be so just ask =)
and what the heck are you waiting for...ask her while you have the chance...if this had been happening for months then you should have made it happen then...make your move and see what happens...go on!!!
Ok dude what you need to do is ask her to go to the movies together as friends and then you need to if you go i mean.... ask her if you and her could date and that is the best time because no one is listening to you and no one is staring at you its just like you and her... in a way but then you will find out, dude it works!!!....
ok being a girl, i suggest that you should rather take her to eat or to a street mall (if there is one in your area) instead of the movies. the movies is more like a gigantic make out place. lol. when you meet up with her just ask her if she's available on a friday or the weekend to see if you could go to starbucks or eat lunch. you decide where you go to eat =]
wow...your life is pretty complicated for a guy..!!! anyway tell her '; do you want to come with me to the movies'; ....i am sure she will say yes..
you better ask her , if you and her can have a chat. and tell her how you are feeling,after she tells you.

so do this,ok. on the sly ,general everyday conversation, while cleaning up after your lab project, say hey would you like to go out with me tonight,? to a movie and dinner or both, usually dinner gets the best response though. find out from her friends first,,,,if you don't already know. is she a vegetarian? if so your meat will be lonely. can you eat a steak while she eats salad,(all the time), and just chat

say i was thinking about getting a girlfriend,and i ca't think of anyone in the WORLD i like as much as i like you. don't wait to long,once the ';friend'; is in place ,can't break it. she will sa,i don't want to ruin our friendship. what we have now. as she screws your best friend .

No comments:

Post a Comment