Sunday, November 21, 2010

Can someone please help me?

I have Asperger Syndrome, which makes it hard to understand facial expressions and body language.



I'm 14, so I'm stuck in middle school where my fellow students' personalities are beginning to change. My best friend has gone boy-crazy, but I haven't.



Unfortunately, I'm kind of pretty (or so my parents and friends say) and some of the boys flirt with me but I don't realize it because of my Asperger Syndrome.



Though she knows that I don't realize what the guys are doing, my best friend is getting upset because no one is flirting with her. I didn't even know that she was feeling this way until I overheard her confiding in another friend of hers.



Does anyone know how I can tackle this problem? I don't want my friend's feelings getting hurt because of something I can't control!Can someone please help me?
Sit your friend down and tell her how you feel. if she's your friend she'll understand. As for the friend being jealous (which is sounds like she is) tell her you can't control what people do, your in middle school, you've got a while in school in high school it'll get better!Can someone please help me?
dont worry about your friends

your pretty have fun, flirt they

are just mad because they are flirting

with you instead of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment