Sunday, November 21, 2010

When your mutual crush express jealousy do they really mean it? EASY 10 POINTS?

Well my mutual crush who has liked me since 9th grade until now (senior) expressed jealousy. I found out he had liked me for this long Junior year from his friend, the year he actually pursued me. I didn't know whether to believe it or not but in the end I found out since he admitted it in front of me while he was talking to his friend. Anyways, I started liking him Junior year the year he actually pursued me and the year he literally did anything to grasp my attention.



That's not the problem. A lot of boys flirts with me and when this usually happen, my crush will tell them off. A boy name Alex was flirting with me and I started laughing because what alex was saying was corny but funny. My crush told him to chill and that im his girl and etc. My crush is really shy but his comfort zone seems to be around his friends who actually know how much he admires me. The next day I came late to my last period class( have all my classes with my mutual crush) and I came in with alex and then my mutual crush was like ';what were you doing with my girl?'; Well my crush is sarcastic, has a sense of humor and i can tell he's compassionate but did he actually mean it. Did he actually express jealousy? I hope he doesnt really think anything of it. I ended up sitting somewhat near my crush so that he doesn't feel like im not interested. I mean I dont flirt with boys or throw myself out there. I for one am shy and it's actually hard for me to fall for somoneWhen your mutual crush express jealousy do they really mean it? EASY 10 POINTS?
This is only my view, bear that in mind. I recently got out of a relationship with a very, very controlling man and it built and built until it was horrific. To me, this sounds like the guy is trying to be EXTREMELY controlling. Does he ever suggest how you should cut your hair, or what you should wear, or who you should and should not hang out with? If he does--that is not okay! He does not own you!



To me, he sounds way to intense. If you like him and think that this isn't intentional, talk to him honestly and ask him to tone it down. He is expressing the idea that he can not trust you when he questions what you've been doing with other people whether or not he will admit to this. This is not the type of relationship you want. This is a bad one. If he can't dial it down, time to get out and find someone else.



Good luck!When your mutual crush express jealousy do they really mean it? EASY 10 POINTS?
If you kind of like him go out with him and see what happens. If you just like the attention and not him tell him so. Its not fair for him to waste his time if your not interested.
no essays please

No comments:

Post a Comment