Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I know if a boy is flirting with me?

As you can see from all my other questions I have to worst of luck with boys! Anyway, we're pretty good friends and I don't think we flirt I mean why would we it's not like he likes me like that (even though all my friends think that he and I both like each other). But there have been many times that he's supposedly flirted, according to other people. Help!How do I know if a boy is flirting with me?
If he looks into your eyes for longer than 3 secs then looks away. I think he likes you.How do I know if a boy is flirting with me?
if he's always looking into your eyes

trying to impress you

talking to you constantly





please answer mine! pics included!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
when he's hitting on you with cheesy lines lol , like u have a pretty dress or ur hair smeels like a rose, something along those lines
body language

1. is he facing towards you

2. good eye contact

3. always calls you

4. teasing you

5. always near you or calling you

6. playful nudges

7. try talking about other girls and see how he responds or talk about other guys and see if he gets jelous

8. or hang out with him alone and see if he makes a pass at you
If flirting..



He will try to impress u..



Focus on u..



Make u jealous at times o be jealous at times..



Wouldnt Stop smiling..



Body moves a lot than at normal times..



try to gain ur attention...
Ask yourself this the next time you see this happening. Is this guy flirting with me? And if you think that it looks like he is, then it must be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment