Friday, November 19, 2010

How to stop unwanted flirting ?

Recently, I have worn a hijab. On the first day I wore it, I instantly felt happier and more respected. Boys who would usually tease and flirt, seemed shocked and almost as if they were scared to come near me :S But anyway, I liked this feeling as I felt stupid and like a silly schoolgirl when I was around boys anyway lol



Well, for some of my lessons, I have to sit near or next to some boys and they flirt and are very playful and touchy. By flirting I mean just subtle flirting, things like complimenting me and playful poking etc. When their like this, I try not to respond to the flirting... I don't want to be too rude and hurt their feelings seeing as they are my classmates and I see and have to work with them everyday but I usually just blush or smile and then ignore them in hope that they get the message, which they usually don't... I think they must probably mistake my friendliness for flirting



The thing is, I am pretty shy so I can't confront them straight up because I am not like that, however I also feel shy infront of Allah (swt) by responding to the boys flirting. So it seems that I am stuck in the middle.... has anyone else (probably teenagers) been in the same position as me ? and what shall I do to make them stop flirting with me without making things akward ??



I feel really weird telling this to all.. it'a a problem thats been really bugging me... thanks in advance.How to stop unwanted flirting ?
Yeah it's a tough thing. But in the end, guys will keep going as far as you let them. if you are truly commited to stopping it and you dont desire it in your heart, then you need to take a firm stand and draw the line.



If you are too shy to tell them firmly to ';Stop'; now, will you also be too shy when you are one day married? And imagine how your husband would feel knowing that other guys are flirting and poking you.. Surely it may make him feel uncomfortable which any truly loyal wife would not want...



What I think you should do is bite the bullet and decide that caring what other people think is not as important as stopping their flirting, and just tell them that it makes you uncomfortable and you want them to stop.



What is more important to you, your commitment to your God, or your commitment to your emotions of feeling embarrest by making an awkward scene and telling them to stop?How to stop unwanted flirting ?
go to a single sex school
Tell them your gay and they will leave you alone...lol
fart. that's a real turnoff but it's also a natural part of life.
guys are usually clueless lol



theres a guy in one of my classes and i kept on ignoring him and eventually it worked, he got the hint. the only problem is that the girls he stays with in the class are also my mates, so its most likely to get awkard next time we work together :/
Ignore them. Nothing hurts more than silence.
Boys like to see girls blushing.



Don't mistake boys' mere friendliness for flirtations.



As to your shyness, you are unaccustomed to being socialized by boys. Just treat them like you would your brothers. When you do that, you'll soon see that they'll begin to act like brothers.
i tell ya homie

u go to corner shop

ask for a gun and wink at em

if they say ';what!?';

u say ';u know what im talking bout homie';

and u buy da gun/guns of him

then u go to school

and u shoot da people

innit homie

u know what im talking about!!
That is easy. Lower your gaze, transfer into an all girls school or better yet do what I do and don't leave the house at all.
Allah loves you



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
wtf is a hijab?

No comments:

Post a Comment