Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I explain this to her?

ok first off I would like to say that I am not a mean person, and I don't like hurting people's feelings BUT when people are in denial about obvious things, it bugs me.



So I have this friend who is VERY very overweight, she wants a relationship and claims that boys like her, yet I know no one has asked her out ever. She told me ';maybe it's because I put out vibes that I don't want a relationship.'; and ';Boys flirt with me so I know nothing is wrong with me.'; But I'm pretty sure the reason no one will date her is because of her weight. I kind of want to say something but I don't know if it's my place to or how to do it tactfully.....



Helpful, kind tips would be great....thanksHow do I explain this to her?
She's in denial. No, don't say anything. I think she says those things because she wants reassurance from you . As a friend , provide her with reassurance.... just say, '; I hope you meet your dream boat one day'; or something similar. But don't criticize her. It would serve no good purpose. At some point, she'll drop the illusion.How do I explain this to her?
My best friend is heavy weighted bbut most of the people tell her she is fat, but i dont i mean if she dont want to lose then thats her problem... but if i had a problem with it then i would just be like '; you need to excrise because you bein over weight isn't good for your health.

Report Abuse


Stop complaining cuz i can't read all that ****. SO next time don't be such a pervert. Go tell oprah all your damn problems

Report Abuse


If you have a boyfriend tell her '; My bf tells me I am gaining some weight and I feel very bad about it. I don't want to loose some weight by myself so I want you to train with me because your like my sister. We'll have time to bond and everything.'; Hey, it's wortha shot
let her do what she wants to do i mean its kind of mean to be like HEY THEY DONT LIKE YOU CUZ UR OVERWIEGHT i mean you should at

least help her loose the weight but dont make it notice able take her for runs or walks and stuff
News Flash: your friend knows she's fat! :)



You might want to encourage her by saying ';Hey I am going to join a gym, want to join with me maybe we'll get a special rate'; or something... but seriously, you don't have to tell her she's fat.
Tricky. I have a friend in the same situation, but she dates all the WRONG guys. I don't think it's your place to tell her. I'm sure deep down she knows what the problem is. I know it's hard to stand by and do nothing, but all telling her will do is shatter whatever self esteem she has. Maybe invite her to go to the gym with you or something, but don't just come right out and say she's too fat to get a man unless you are ready to jeopardize the friendship. Good luck!
Honey, you are way out of line to base her weight issue on whether or not guys like her or not. There are plenty of great men out there who prefer a little weight on their women. If you are concerned about her weight, then make it about her health. She shouldn't have to feel like less of an attractive woman just because she is overweight. You could also suggest a make over by someone who knows what they are doing. Someone with experience in helping people of any size look their best.
Well she sounds a bit insecure and tries to find excuses to not have to deal with rude comments about her weight. As a friend I think that you should break it to her that she needs a change. You could like go to the gym with her or something to support her.
dont, you dont want to crush her happiness. eventually, she'll get it, try giving her subtle hints
umm... i would say if she's one of very good friend don't say nothing she might take it in a wrong way and it might ruin your relationship.

On the other hand i think inside your friend knows that she's fat and that's y guys don't ask her out cuz she's fat so the nice thing to do is let her know ur there 4 her and if she starts really bothering talk to her!!!
Surely your friends weight has nothing to do with the fact of whether or not she can get a date. She will get a date when a guy comes along and sees her for her and then she will not feel like she is sending out the wrong vibes, if you think she is in denial about something else then confess about that and not her weight because that is not what is important. your friendship to hear means more than anything. Give her tips on how to improve her self-esteem and to put herself out to where she can meet guys and figure out which one is right for her despite her weight.

1 comment:


  1. If your relationship is not the biggest source of happiness and joy in your life...

    If you’re not getting the love, devotion and adoration that you deserve...

    Or if the men in your life seem to lose interest out of nowhere leaving you confused and hurt...

    Then I can honestly say that this video is the most important thing you can watch right now and will absolutely transform your relationships forever.

    ==> Men Commit When They Feel This

    Once you discover this one missing “secret ingredient” to lasting love and devotion... You’ll be able to emotionally “click” with men in a way that no other woman ever has.

    And he will feel an irresistible urge deep in his chest that makes him want to lovingly commit to you and never let you go.

    So if you’re looking for tricks and mind games to get a man’s attention or manipulate his feelings, then this is not for you.

    There is plenty of stuff like that out there. But I’m pretty sure you’re looking for something more genuine.

    Something special that will last the test of time.

    Something that will empower you to create real desire in a man and the kind of emotional bond that life partnerships are built upon.

    If that’s you then this video has your name on it. You can watch it here:

    ==> The Secret To Become Any Man’s Secret Obsession

    Best,

    Sign Off

    ReplyDelete