Sunday, November 21, 2010

I want a boyfriend.....?

im an 8th grader whose mildly popular in a middle school filled with a lot of cool people but ionly hang out with a few but i mostly hang out with the preps. I constantly have boys flirting with me but mostly staring at me. i kno im not very attractive becuase i liked 3 guys before and the found out and they wer like eww. I just wanna know some tips on how to get guys to flirt with me more than just any other girl and want me to be their girlfriend. im kind of quiet but im getting out of it and wanna know more tips. i want a boyfriendI want a boyfriend.....?
Come everyday to school nice, hair done, teeth brushed, and nice clothes. Start talking to guys, be their friend, but don't be that annoying.I want a boyfriend.....?
youre only in eighth grade ...youve got many many more years for a boy friend...just have fun and live your life for now...worry about boys later...trust me...i made the mistake in being with boys too early...just stick with friends for now..okay?

itll be worth it in the long run
well then if you like somebody just talk t o him

and see what happends



i want a boy too would yu help me!!

??

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment