Friday, November 19, 2010

Help me, help me, help me. ?

(uno) why do all boys flirt with everyone? including you and your best friend?

(b) how do you sweet talk someone to get what you want?

(three) i really want a default or small default layout with times square new york at night? find me one?

(lastly) how can i make my hair grow faster? Help me, help me, help me. ?
1) boys are boys. they're just stupid (most of the time)

2) flirt. but don't over-do it

3) try googling ';night view new york';

4) i've heard that if you think about erotic stuff (like if you watch a really erotic love scene in a movie) it makes your grow hair faster.Help me, help me, help me. ?
-It's been known for millions of years, men generally like lots of women, while women generally prefer one man at a time. It goes by the saying ';Men breed widely, women breed wisely';.



b--go by what they want. Like if you need a ride somewhere and you know someone who will do anything for money, offer them 10 bucks to drive you somewhere. Or like the other person said, flirt but don't overdo it.



3. google image?



4. You can't make your hair grow faster. It grows about a half inch every month, which is faster than you might think.
1.cuz boys love girls (well atleast some of us boys)

2.idk i jus say wateva comes to mind

3.dk

4.you can use weave lol

  • dog hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment