Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm 16 and he's 13...?

i asked this a lot a few weeks ago. and i thought by now i'd be over it. but i'm not. at all. so DON'T TELL ME NOT TO LIKE HIM and please do not tell me it's creepy because i already know that but i can't help who i like!! if you're here to help, read on, if not, don't bother. sorry it's kinda long. but post ur question too!


1. he's my best friend's younger brother. she asked me if i like him the other day cuz her and her mom were discussing how i flirt with him a lot. of course, i said no way and she believes me, but i feel terrible lying to my best friend.


2. he has a girlfriend, not that they're going to last long, but i'm sure he'll have other gfs and i'll have other bfs because i don't want to date him until he gets into high school at least. i feel that might be less weird. what do you think about that?


3. i can't even tell if he likes me anyways! how do 13-year old boys flirt??? he messes with me all the time and hits me n stuff jokingly but he can also be a total sweetheart and we can have actual conversations, but it's not like we can ever get in a serious conversation about relationships cuz my bff and her mom are always around!


4. i know, girls mature faster than boys, u think he's so much more immature than me. but he's not. i'm a sophomore, he's in 7th grade. he's as mature as any of the boys my own age. and his maturity level is completely fine with me


5. i'm so sick of guys my age and older! i've dated so many of them and none of them are like this guy. i don't feel pressured by him at all. i only kiss/makeout, and i don't go any further. older guys always want to do that stuff, but this guy will take it slow for me because he's younger and because that's how is. he hasn't kissed anyone.


so what do you think i should do?I'm 16 and he's 13...?
Well..he's younger than you that a first..but i think he's sweet that's good at least don't u think?





1. don't tell yur best friend the truth cause she'll think you're a weirdo!! ;D





2. it's his business to have a gf..u do 2





3. that's how boys react when they're around a girl. they joke around and be all clumsy





4. good..he's as mature as u that's gr8!





5. i think u should like him cause he's mature and sweet. he's a keeper! ;]I'm 16 and he's 13...?
that's just werid.
try finding someone ur own age
You said it yourself...all you can do is wait til he's older...
not to be mean,


but think you should find someone your age or older.
wow that is weird just wait till he gets to high school
just wait until he reaches high school, then just talk to your friend and if shes not cool with it then move on, sorry but friendship comes first!
Well since he has a girlfriend, he's taken and it's not good to come between people's relationships. Also. thirteen year olds are much less mature than sixteen year olds, and especially since he's a guy, there's going to be a very big maturity level difference.
You should leave it for now. Or wait 5 years and if you can't move on, go for it.
Being his friend until he enters high school and THEN seeing if he might be interested in a relationship sounds like a good idea. I would honestly wait until sophomore year. Why? Freshman year is so stressful...let him adjust to high school first.
ohmygosh that is adorableeee,


me and my best friend hope you find a way to get together :)


gooood luck x
It's only 3 years. I'd wait. It won't look so bad when he's 17 and you're 20.


my parents have a 3 year age difference.
hey, you like younger guys. Nothings really wrong with it, girls marry and date younger guys allllll the time. But the only thing i would say is try this ';younger guy thing'; BEFORE you turn eighteen. For obvious reasons. Good luck(:
unless you want your life to be really difficult you have to ignore your feelings.


I doubt your bff would be very happy with you if you did end up going out with him, and other people will give you crap about it forever..





and people as young as you are never that serious about each other so i doubt it would be worth it all
are you serious. he's 13 years old and you're 16. that should be enough for you to know you shouldn't like him. you're so young yourself, you don't even know what you're talking about. and he has a girlfriend. get over it. don't be a homewreck and a craddle robber.
At this age, it sounds kind of weird for a 16 year old girl to date a 13 yr old boy. Like you said, it would be better to wait till he's at least in high school. 13 year old boys flirt in the cutest, oddest way. They joke and kid around with you and make eye contact sometimes. They also like to have good convos and feel more comfortable and confident with that person. He probably does like you but is embarrassed to say it. If I was you, I would wait at least a couple years.
I don't think your friend or her mom would be very happy about that at all. When he gets into high school it'll still be too big of an age difference. There's other sweet guys in the world, you just gotta find em.
Sorry but try and move on. If you do end up going out with him, I think that you might have this guilt thing at the back of your head about your friend. I think that the best thing is to try and move on. I know it is hard but you kind of just have to. Try to keep your mind off him and engage yourself in like sports and stuff like that. KEEP YOURSELF BUSY! Hope it goes well! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment