Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I handle the jealousy of having a prettier friend?

I'm 13 and have realized I'm no better than (even if) average. http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj173鈥?/a>

My best friend is extremely pretty. And she has no acne. She's in shape too. She also knows how to act around boys. All the boys flirt with her and say she's hot.



We're really good friends, but it makes me feel like crap to be around her. I always feel ugly and fat when I see her. Help! How can I handle my jealousy?How can I handle the jealousy of having a prettier friend?
i dont think that you're ugly. i think that you are pretty actually and im really not just saying that to make you feel better about yourself and if you think you're fat, i dont want to know what you think skinny/slim is. but anyways, i know how you feel. i have this friend at school that is like a freakin boy magnet. any and every guy i know likes her. since im not attractive to the guys at my school a fear of mine is that some guy will use me to get to her. you just have to be the friend that you would want if you were in her shoes. dont try to put yourself on a competition level with her on who can get the most guys. nor should you compare yourself to anyone because there will ALWAYS be someone who is better at you than something, but that doesnt make you any less of a good person. i think that you should just ignore the green jealousy monster in your spirit and eventually it will go away.How can I handle the jealousy of having a prettier friend?
Honey, I went thru the same thing as a teen. Oh, yes, she may be hot, but I'm certain you have some areas in which to shine. Ignore the rude comments by others. Do well at what you can excel.
ur soo pretty aww dont be hating when u can shine to all u gotta do it glow (meaning thinking ur pretty) and dont lower ur self down and dont worry i do that all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment