Sunday, November 21, 2010

I need help, quick! Best answer gets 10 points!?

So, I know this boy and he sits in front of me in my french class (we are in grade 8)

A few weeks ago my friend asked me if I thought he was cute and I said ';I guess so, kind of'; and then she went and told this guy that I liked him. After that he kind of freaked out on me because everyone thought we were going out. And then he started saying things like ';Don't look at me'; and ';Don't even to talk to me'; whenever I would look over at him or talk to the guy sitting beside him.

Then a couple weeks ago he started being really nice to me again and then last week he started fliring with me. But when I walked into french class yesterday he wouldn't even talk to me and when he did he only tried to ';get under my skin'; with comments about how I had called this other guy in our class fat (I hadn't, he had) and then I started to flirt with him but my other friend told me I should stop before he got to ';freaked out'; again...

What is up with this guy? Is this how boys flirt or is he a player or does he like me, or what?I need help, quick! Best answer gets 10 points!?
Okay from my experience, this has happened to me before and to my sister. He'll be a sweet lovey dovey when no one is around right? Answer? You never know, he could or couldnt. If he has friends around him then he is probably trying to show off in front of them. He may like you and you might have to just talk to him alone when no one is around because he could just be shy or doesnt want to be embarassed. He doesnt have menta problems, its actually Emotional Problems, because hes not quite sure what to do. Maybe hes never had a girl friend or girlfriend before (there is a difference) and maybe hes scared. Speak up to him and dont be scared.Good Luck!I need help, quick! Best answer gets 10 points!?
You know, I've gotten to the point that when people put ';best answer gets 10 points'; that I don't respond to the question except to put this. The best answer always gets 10 points so why the need to put that there?
He has mental problems. I recommend just staying away from him. He likes to play mind games and hurt people. Stay out of his line of fire. It is sad that there are people like this out there. But there are.
Well, you are in school. So you must be around a lot of boys. You should find one who will treat you with respect. You don't need a jerk in your life.
listen to your friends..

In my opinion.. he thought about you again in this time.. and he is into you now.. But listen to your friends.. they know!!
uhm..how about just leave him alone. Let him come to u. If he doesnt talk to u the fuhk him! And he's just an asshole. -.-';
hormones..raging teen hormones.



this guy definitely not into you. he's just playing you out and threw in a bit of flirting just to teas you. he's still a child himself, judging by his behaviour. they do say that boys will always be boys.



look, honey, you're still in 8th grade. there are plenty of time for you to discover your own true love. you are still young to worry your pretty head with all this love thing. yes, there's no harm in having crushes and i'd say, it's normal to admire a boy at your age. just treat this boy as a friend, don't go serious with him or else you'll end up more confused and even break your heart.



enjoy your teen years and don't worry. everything will be alright.
why dont you get with another guy and make him jealous since hes making you look like a fool. theres a million and 1 people out there looking for someone like you, and same for him. Most likly, when you get in high school, you will date somebody older or cooler. usually the poeple in middle school that are annoying, become dorks in high school. wait for the one who is kinda quiet, but really nice. if i liked a girl, i dont make fun of her. He sounds bi-polar also

No comments:

Post a Comment