Friday, November 19, 2010

How to flirt with straight boy?

hey im a gay teenager and there is this boy that I really like and he and one of my other mates are coming to stay the night and mine some time next week and I was wondering if anybody could give me some advice on how to flirt like casually with him and not make it too obvious



thanks for any helpHow to flirt with straight boy?
Suggest having a bath togetherHow to flirt with straight boy?
I know how you feel, I've been there.



This is difficult, and you have to be pretty sure he is gay... Or atleast suspect he is, because if you are wrong, it will not only insult him, but he may alienate you altogether.



You sound Australian, and I don't know how things fly over there, but one way to draw whether he is gay or not is just to nudge him when you play video games, and if he nudges back then I guess he iniciated the playful flirting.



You may also want to make an excuse for everyone to sleep in the same bed, spill water on the floor, and I guess when you all are in the same bed see how he reacts.



I hope you are confident and sure he may be gay. Don't let a crush on a nice guy blindside you,



I wish you the best! And Good Luck! :D
Homosexuals have been killed over this.



Here's the scoop sport. As far as your sexual preferences goes I could give a good goddamn.



However and unfortunately there are loads of people out there who are considerably less tolerant of the gay lifestyle than others. People who when homosexual advances are made (and especially in the presence of other straight males) decide to make an example of you and to show their 'manhood' in the presence of their pals who they were just humiliated in front of.



So...best walk very carefully on this one my boy. If I were you I'd stick with people I know are of the same mindset as yourself. Safer too.
You shouldn't flirt with a known straight boy. He may get very, very angry at you. that just isn't an area to play around with.



Please answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Haha.

Be all like ';Hi i am gay,and now you are too';

And then rape him (:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU
if he's straigh then...





i wouldnt do it



u dun wana jeperdise your friendship



if he likes u



he'll make the first move



becuase he's the one who need to change



if you kno who i mean
Why would you flirt with a straight boy. Trust me no matter how subtle you try to be he will realise and be uncomfortable
if he's straight your just gonna freak him out
DONT DO IT!!

HORRIBLE IDEA!!!

DUMBASS!!!
Straight guys have ';gay-dar,'; meaning that he'll be able to smell your a$$ a mile away and will avoid you.



Flirt with your own kind. You'll live longer that way.
Umm just talk to him, But use a flirty tone.



--GOOD luck--
play it cool

just say u like his hair or ask him where he gets his clothes



does he kno ur gay???

good luck!!! XD
  • cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment