Friday, November 19, 2010

This boy! ughg help?

ok i really like him and at first he seemed shy but now i know hes loud adn alot of fun we have 4 classes together so i know him pretty well my friend tells me its obvious we like eachother and so does this guy that sits ext tome cuz he always sees us flirting the boy ill just call him my crush always is messing with me taking my stuff tivkeling me thats the main one! and yea immature kina flirting you no and tosya im like wow ..... gets water alot from the fountain and the kid sitting next to me was like no its cuz he wants to wlk pass you to tickel you! but lately like the last 3 days he hasnt done it as much and i`ve noticed hes been doing it to another girl my friend actually and she doesnt even like him! idk what to do! does he like me or not? i mean how do most teenage boys flirt with girls? and what should i do back?This boy! ughg help?
i dont have that much expirince but i would say that if it seems like you are friends then STAY FRIENDS but if he is always ';flirting'; with you the way you say he is then i say ask him out!!!! if your not friends then what have you got to loss!!! i have a similar problem though........This boy! ughg help?
first of alll..Hun...HES A BOY - flirtingg..itsss whatt he wantss to doo.

ok, now..the question iss- does he like you?! soo, maybe he thinks your cutee and has feelingss for youu. Maybe he thinkss you dont like hiim- so he jst stopped being all cute and flirtyy towards youu =/ dnt stress iitt..everything will play out however its suposeddd to beee. REMEMBER..hess a boyyyy.
  • web design company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment