Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How come no boy wants to marry me?

I am normal, intelligent. I don't know if something is wrong with me. I am nice, kind, caring. Am I not marriage material? Am I just a hot girl that all the boys flirt with? I am so much more than that. How come no boy wants a relationship with me? I don't even flirt with boys...so why do good boys not like me? Please help. I want to cry.How come no boy wants to marry me?
Wow...you sound like me. I'm 21, referred to as sexy, beautiful, pretty and everything else. Men are always left in awe when i tell them I am not married, yet I am single still. I don't know why things are the way they are. I ust asked this same question. And a girl answered saying, ';it's isn't my time.'; I believe that God has a plan for us! Maybe right now he's working on other things in my life. He doesn't just want us married, he wants us happily married! Let's not rush him! :)How come no boy wants to marry me?
maybe you just havent found the right guy
Maybe 'cause you want to rush into marriage. That scares people.
you dont want a boy...you need a man. lol. it all comes in time. good things comes to those who wait.
If younstill call them boys you dont need to get married.
guys probably see you more as an easy lay, flirting doesn't make you marriage material obviously you aren't really that intelligent after all, how old are you anyways 20..grow up, obviously you are looking in the wrong place, no bar club or party is a place to meet the right guy
Honey how old are you?
maybe those guys are just looking for sex, maybe there not the right one, someone will walk along and notice you for the real person you are and not just sex appeal or w/e it is. those men must be missing out alot. marriage is not a thing that happens real quick you have to give it time and patience with the person you want
first of all, how old are you??? second of all, if you are indeed so hot, then you probably intimidate a lot of guys.... they believe you are out of their league.... but you are not out of mine so lets meet.... and i will take you for a test drive ... then we can talk more about the marriage thing ....
some times what you realy looking for it may ends up falling into your lap,,,never give up help i had a same feeling ones not finding someone to love and be with,,,its normal nothing rong with you is just thats how life is and trust me life can come fast sometimes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Perhaps you are chasing the boys away with your whining. Stop it right now and get a grip on yourself! One day you will meet a very nice guy who will want to marry you. However, you need to work on yourself i.e., build up your self confidence. At the present you should be thankful that you are alive and healthy! Having a man in your life is not the end all or be all--remember that.
I'm gonna assume your at the age where its okay to marry so... I guess its just the guys you hang around. If you want marriage material guys then clubs and bars really are'nt the places you should be going to (if you are going there.)
Don't cry. Maybe it's not the right time for you to meet the right one yet. When time is right, you will meet the right person. Don't be rush in love, you will be hurt when you don't meet the right and the nice guy. It's not too old or too late to find a true love. You'd rather be with a right guy and married than being with the wrong guy and got divorce. Good luck.
Well you seem like a great person so maybe just the right person hasn't come along. When you're waiting for something to happen nothing will, it's when yur living life that somebody will come inot your life. However, it sounds like lots of guys want to get into a reationship with you but you just don't notice it. Guys do flirt for a reason. =) Just look and you'll see great guys all around you. Maybe you should make the first move to a guy you think is nice and whatnot. Just wait it out, good luck!
Questions you need to ask yourself:



Do you nag him? If so guys get tired of that.



Are you too high maintenance? Guys also get tired of this. Guys sometime ask the question, ';What would my parents think if I brought her home?';



What would you provide to the relationship? If you're pretty great sex is one thing, but do you have a job, are you caring? compassionate? Caretaker? Motivated?





Most guys would agree the Big three qualities they look for in a woman (other than looks) are a good personality, strong energy, and optimistic.
because you need a man not a boy

No comments:

Post a Comment