Sunday, November 21, 2010

Guys..is there any other reason to stare at a girl besides the appeal of her attractiveness?

Guys are always staring at me when I take the train, walk down the block, go in a store...girls also stare. The boys flirt with me though and tend to say ';hey beautiful';..or something like that.



Please, I am not fishing for compliments or trying to be arrogant in any way. I know the answer seems obvious--that the boys find me attractive--but the girls stare too! And I am not gorgeous or anything. I think I am attractive, but nothing special.



So, why do they stare...can they sense my insecurity? Because I know some girls get sexually harrassed not because they are pretty but because they come off as aloof/insecure.



Guys, are there any other reasons to stare at a girl?





I KNOW how pretentious this sounds, but I cannot write it any other way. Trust me, if I was attempting to fish for compiments I would put my picture up. I am not desperate for attention. I am just really unsure about why they stare at me, honestly.Guys..is there any other reason to stare at a girl besides the appeal of her attractiveness?
HI Betty.



It is just human nature. Us guys are attracted to the women and sometime we tend to over look or stare. I would just thank who ever compliment you of your appearance and mine their own business. That is my advice.



I too tend to stare at attractive women, but I would normally go up to them and compliment and apologize if I take in too much of the view. They would normally just giggled and thank me.Guys..is there any other reason to stare at a girl besides the appeal of her attractiveness?
It could also be that you're hideously ugly or fat.
humans tend to look alot.
all i can say is....be proud :D
I can answer your question as a girl.



People may stare because

a. you are very pretty

b. you are very ugly

c. you look very different



I am alright looking, nothing special, same as you. But people always stare at me because I look very different. I have a different fashion style than anyone I've seen in the U.S., so heads are always turning.
i like observing other girls unique features for example their clothes, their faces because there are a lot of different pretty unique girls out there and hey i have eyes to look with
it might be on the way how she presents herself.
There is this thing called ';IT';, no one knows what it is, but it sounds like you have ';IT';. Actress Clara Bow was known as the ';it girl';. Probably the same thing as sex appeal.
umm if ur pretty guys will stare at u i cant really think of another reason besides if they met u before
Well to tell you the truth some guy will just say try to talk to any girl that looks that them. it doesn't matter who. But since the girl are staring at you i would say you are pretty then you think. Women only make a big deal about other females because we all want to be the Gorgeous Princess deep down inside.
Do you have toilet paper stuck on your foot? Parsley stuck in your teeth? Forget to brush your hair? Makeup put on by a clown? If none of these apply you must be an attractive young lady!
Well, if it were to be girls, then, it depends, most girls I know stare at a girl bc she has perfect hair or perfect clothes and they just want to have them, or either then that, they think your ugly (not trying to be rude) but if you were to look in a girl, why would you stare?
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment