Sunday, November 21, 2010

Help me please!! ....?

im a good looking girl and boys like me but i dunno how to keep a conversation and most of the times when boys flirt with me i dont know what to do so i end saying nothing ! wat can i do to end with this ? ?

Help me please!! ....?
Most of the time when I clam up around guys its because I'm too worried about not being myself, so just take a breather. Think about what YOU would normally say, not what he wants you to hear. Things will be betterHelp me please!! ....?
you're cocky + wanting attention.
be yourself and flirt back be all a diva not a shy girl
break outta ur shell and just talk!!!



answer mine please=)



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Calm down and take a deep breath! Remember that you are good looking and then you wont find it so hard! Act confident! Be yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment