Sunday, November 14, 2010

Boys...Who to Choose???

Ok there are two boys that I want to like, the problem is I want to get serious with one but dont know how to choose so:



Boy #1: I have known since middle school, we talk alot have the same dreams (like jobs) and want to do the same thing (sctor and actress) we are really alike and makes an effort to do things I like, like watch donnie darko, and he helps me all the time, the only trouble is he talks to a BUNCH of different girls so i dont know if im just another girl to flirt with



Boy#2: is Boy#1s best friend (I know trouble) he is more my style than boy #1 and is a little wilder. He always makes an effort to talk and compliment me and we joke around so much its sad, but hes more like indie-rock and music is my life so i really admire it



So... What should I do? #1 or #2 I like them both, but have no clue WHATSOEVER who to pick!! Help me decide, and some flirting tips would be appreciated

Luv y'all

T*s*a%26lt;33Boys...Who to Choose???
If i were you i would let it play out for a little while longer. In time you'll see who's right for you. Boy #1 you've know longer and it might just a friendship. Boy #2 might just be lust or physical thing. Like I said in time you will know who really wants to be in real relationship with you.Boys...Who to Choose???
#2.
Whoever makes you the happiest and is true to you is the person you should pick
you should pick wichever one you like more %26amp;%26amp; whichever one you think you would have a better lasting relationship with. In a situation lik this its really up to you. [ boy 2`s ma choice]
why do you have to pick, go out with both of them and let both of them know that they are not the only one. then after you have dated them both awhile decide who you like best.
boy #2 : )
if you have known the first guy since middle school and u haven't talke about relationships than he might not be interested and the other guy is probably to afraid to ask so talk to both of them different time frames ab a relationship and see where they would take it let them no that you like them then let them make the first move
i can't tell you who to choose only you can decide that but if i had to i'd go with #2 he makes you happy and doesn't push you away by talking to other girls he seems to be down with you just listen to yourheart whocan you see your future with
Boys--Not a Man. They are just boys. Just be associate with them. Keep the fun going. Stop trying to get serious if they wanted you believe me you would not have to ask these questions.

DO NOTHING. You are to young to decide just have fun and they are friends you will be the *****, hoe if you mess with these guys. No matter.
girl your are in deep @@@@ i dont think i can help you there couze gueess what iam a guy and i can choose for a girl that would make me have power over you so sorry i know
#2

No comments:

Post a Comment