Thursday, November 11, 2010

How can i flirt well with boys?

I am a teenage girl, and I really want and need to be a GOOD FLIRTER. I have no clue how to flirt, but my friends are really good at it.



Please tell me how to look, talk, act, begin a conversation, move ur hair, sit, or stand鈥?and all that! And what to say when there is an awkward pause!

I am DESPERATE!!!! Please tell me in DETAIL! 鈥搕hanks-How can i flirt well with boys?
This is a personal opinion, but try to



1. Start a conversation with an alluring smile with your head slightly tilted down to one side.



2. Always tease. Teasing is literally the synonym of flirting. Tease him on how he looks, tease him on his taste... I can not stress how important teasing is.



3. Escalate in physical touch. A man likes a girl who is not afraid to make a lot of body contact. Escalate by keeping it light, then moving into bigger things like messing up his hair or sitting VERY close to him when he's seated. *wink*



4. Escalate in eye contact. Don't keep looking into his eyes at first, because that will make him feel uncomfortable, but when he starts telling you an engaging story and is really important to him (the more important, the bigger the effect) maintain eye contact and show signs of attention.



5. Build off conversation branches to make sure it lasts. Like building up on the topic he starts and continuing to make conversation from there. When the conversation grows stale, go back into a tease, make a topic based on your surroundings, or just tell him something short and sweet and hope he asks questions about it.



6. Watch confident women in action. A lot of attractive women can be found on the screen, so copy their confidence and character portrayal and incorporate that into your style.



7. IMPORTANT : BE CONFIDENT. This is so attractive, it could outlast anything else on this list. (Don't ignore everything else though, it's important.)



So, I know my opinion might differ from men in general, but I think that this definitely feels attractive to a lot of men. So I hope this helps to get you out there and steal some hearts. :)



Scar

Student of social dynamics and rapport

Also a hot-blooded maleHow can i flirt well with boys?
Go with the flow and try to avoid thinking about what to say. Just like talking to a friend but using different words to get closer.
Woah!! you must be like the first girl I've heard of who claims not to know how to flirt! just be yourself, open up! enjoy the people around you, let them enjoy you... all the things you mentioned up there, every girl has her own MO, and I take it it comes when you are able to do what I told you. R E L A X, and open up! you'll find yourself flirting in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment