Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I flirt with a boy that likes another girl and get him to like me? I need like questions to ask him.?

I need like questions to ask him. or anything please help.How do I flirt with a boy that likes another girl and get him to like me? I need like questions to ask him.?
Well first off, try becoming friends with that guy and find out what his traits and characteristics are that make the girl you like attracted to him. Then try to stand out and do things like him but don't completely copy him.Try to be more of his kind of style but more better to get her to notice you. Once you do that, just start talking to her friends for her to feel safe about talking to you. If you notice her checking you out or flirting with you, then you should know, you got it. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment