Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to get guys to flirt?

You know when you go somewhere and see a bunch of giggling girls surronded by guys? Well that's NEVER me. I'm sick of seeing guys everywhere- at the ice rink, at the park, at a restaurant, but never being flirted with. I've had boyfriends and don't think I'm ugly but I'm so bad at meeting new people. Today I was lying in the park with a girlfriend of mine and like a dozen boys walked by nut not a single flirted. I have never been that girl who flirts with boys I don't know. What cam I do to get them to come over and start flirting?How to get guys to flirt?
you might be to pretty guys go for whats easier because rejection suck pretty girl just seem out of your league yes guy have league rules we never holla at chicks 2 leagues or higher.if thats the case you are gonna have to get there attention witch ask time start a conversation about any thingHow to get guys to flirt?
lol man you gotta flirt backk and say things you never wnmat5ed too but if you wnna guy to flirtt youte gonna have to act like a cute little angle in fornt of them

HELP MEE

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…
When you see them walk by, maybe smile a little at them,

or maybe accidentally run into them a little.
you cant u have 2 go up to them if u want to talk 2 them dumbo!
YOU WALK UP TO THEM AND SAY EXACTLY THIS!!!!!

I GONNA THROW SOMETHING OUT THERE AND IF YOU LIKE IT FEEL FREE TO TAKE IT!! IF YOU DONT SEND IT RIGHT BACK! I WANNA BE ON YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment