Sunday, November 14, 2010

Men...Boys...Confused...?

Why do boys stare at me? I do not think that I am that pretty. So why do they stare at my face. It's like they are staring at some expensive glass thing or something magnificent. I don't flirt with boys or talk to them. I avoid them at all possible costs. I study at school. Everywhere I go, boys stare at me. I even try to hide in the corners of the library and in closed study rooms. When boys pass by those rooms, they look in the window to see me. And they walk by slowly and stare at me, while I am studying.



Can you please give me some advice and help? How can I make them stop or deal with this issue?Men...Boys...Confused...?
Just because you think you are ugly, doesn't mean you are, you might have low self esteem or something. But it is better than someone that is obsessed wit themselves too..Men...Boys...Confused...?
If all the guys in your school are looking at you then take it as a compliment. Now what would you be feeling if no guy was looking at you?
I'd personally take it as a compliment.

I mean, if the guys are staring, it means they think you're pretty. And even if you don't think you are, you can't prevent people from thinking what they do.

I get it also. I don't think I'm that good looking, but the girls stare and smile at me when ever I go out, so maybe they no something I don't.

It can be awkward at first, but my suggestion would be to just try and get used to it, and eventually, you'll come to be comfortable with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment