Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sexual harasser or Flirting boy?

I just moved to a new school. A guy whose known for being the jerk of the class(making fun of the teachers and stuff like that) keeps on asking me personal questions across the room like ';Do you have a cell phone number, ';Will you go to the dance with me';, ';Wouldn't it be funny if we were in all the same classes next year'; the problem is I can never tell if he's serious or not cuzz other times he makes comments like '; I have a valentine for you.'; 鈥淚 have a love note for you'; and 鈥渋 have a gift for you'; when really its total bull-ups.

About a month ago he asked me for my number for the fourth time... this pissed me off because the last few times I thought he wasn't serious. So I asked him ';Aren't you tired of annoying me';

Which was harsh, I admit, and wish I could take back, but the next thing I knew my friends were coming up to me telling me I should go out with him because he's obviously in love with me... How did I miss this?Sexual harasser or Flirting boy?
he just thinks it is fun to play with your head. he is most likely not serious. if you give him your number than he will be able to bug you even more. it will also let him know that he has gotten to you and you are taking him seriously when i doubt that he is. just be sarcastic back and have fun with the situation, but unless you really want to embarass yourself, dont take him seriously. GOOD LUCK!!Sexual harasser or Flirting boy?
DUMB THE KID! HE'S BURNING DIARRHEA!
Looking to be an asshole! Stay away from that clown.
report him to your police asap you don`t need this guy to keep doing this to you get help now plz
He probably really does like you but he doesnt have the cahones to say it seriously. Either that or he thinks youre ugly and he's an asshole who likes to patronize people.
he is either doing it for a joke or he is just twisted.. theres about 5% chance he likes you.. i wouldn't give him my number if i were you.
seems liek a stocker if hes annoying you know imagine when your his gurl i mean he seems so depress no way dont even mess around with um a play around is something but he aint playing with you hes way to serious
He definitely liked you at one point, but he may have gotten fed up that you don't like him back. The guy sounds like a total douchebag anyway, and I think you're much better off without him, and you're smart for not giving him your number.
this dude needs help or just being plain annoying tell him to buzz off and give you some space. i hoped that help please don't send the wrong message like i did.
The guy and your friends all sound like jerks with evil intentions. Since you're new to this school, try to watch your back. This guy could be a classic asshole who sleeps with all the new girls in town and later dumps them like ****. I am saying this cause you are a ';new girl'; and it sounds funny that he totally sounds like some pervert or something. Just watch your back is all I can say. I should know cause it happened to one of my cousins in Cali.
It seems like you have a crush on him, more then he has one on you.
Look at your question?



If you can't determine whether he is a sexual harasser or a flirting boy, than err on the side of conservatism and assume he is a sexual harasser and leave him alone.



And further, tell your friends to have a cup of the ';shut the h*ll up'; because they aren't the ones who are going to have to deal with his foolishness . . .you are. And they will be the same exact friends who will be talking about you, him, your drama, and your affairs over school lunch.



Pay attention to your first instinct. Don't second guess yourself and remember that, ';To thine ownself be true.';
It's not sexual harrasment, but it is harrasment. If he is bothering you over and over now, just imagine if you gave him your phone #. Now he can bother you at all times.
I know it seems childish, and at your age (still in school) the other children may not appreciate it, but in the long run...20 years from now - you won't talk to any of those people anyway. TATTLE! I think it's sexual harassment. Tell the principal. They should deal with it and if he is as annoying as you say (I assume the teachers hear some of his teasing etc) it's possible he can be reprimanded now before becoming a complete drain on society.
HE'S A FLIRT.

just don't bother-sounds real immature...

No comments:

Post a Comment