Thursday, November 11, 2010

TEENS:What rhymes with eyes and makes sense in this case? Read my poem its funny lol...?

TEENS:What rhymes with eyes and makes sense in this case? Read my poem its funny lol...?

Well, in English class we are reading the Canterbury Tales, and now we have to get in partners and pretend we are characters and step into eachothers shoes and write a tale and description about them. So my poem so far is.



The Beautiful Person

She, Toni, is amazingly pretty,

She shines just like a dazzling city.

She's obviously a beauty,

but still believes in cooties.

At times, this girl, is such a flirt,

Boys enjoy looking down her shirt.

Her hair flows down, as brown as chocolate,

Side-swept bangs, like a Hollywood starlet's.

Beneath those bangs, rest her eyes,

-------------------------HELP---------…

And never, will she get detention,

she is the center of attention.

In all subjects, she does well,

But in English, she excels.

Her sense of humor will make you laugh,

just make sure she orders decaf.

Her earrings, a shade of turquoise blue,

they make all the children say “Whoo-Hoo!”.

Her favorite color of course is pink,

She likes the sound of coins that clink.





Ahahahahah lame i know, yet I still am in Advanced English lol. Anywayss for the couplet ending in eyes, what do I write? And also can you tell me how it is so far and some headers, lol? Thanks. :]

All help is appreciated. My teacher saw it and laughed and said it was really funny and great and i should add more to it FYI. Thankyou and please helpp!

Lovee youuu:)TEENS:What rhymes with eyes and makes sense in this case? Read my poem its funny lol...?
Beneath those bangs, rest her eyes,

That are *insert color here* and pretty and look yummy like pies.



Lol. Sorry, I stink at rhymes. But awesome poem!!TEENS:What rhymes with eyes and makes sense in this case? Read my poem its funny lol...?
Under her nose is her rabbity smile. :D :D



Hope I helped.
mmmm thats a really really great poem!! I'm 13 too! and this is my idea

beneath those bangs, rest her eyes, you can tell she never lies
I loved it. :) Maybe you could have... 'But if you really looked in her eyes you'd be suprised at what you really find'

lol its lame know but i tried my best.
I love the poem, but I can't come up with a rhyme for eye. I don't usually write this kind of poetry.



VIVA LA RAZA!
Beneath those bangs rest her eyes

Who look at me with no despise?



lol. =]
beneath those bangs, rest her eyes

came a nasty fly who messed up her eyes
haha that made me smile :)

i think it's really good so far!!

line:

Beneath those bangs, rest her eyes,

which melt the hearts of all the guys?

OR

Beneath those bangs, rest her eyes,

which are blue as blue like the skies?

OR

Beneath those bangs, rest her eyes,

her gorgeous/flawless looks are no disguise?



sorry i'm not that great at poems haha cause i'm only 13 :P

hope these helped to atleast give you some ideas :)



EDIT: aww! you're very welcome!!
Which attract the attention of all the guys?

Which display no guilt since she's never told a lie?

As blue as the ocean beneath the sunrise?

Which can get her a discount on all that she buys?

Which tears never fall from since since she never cries?

As innocent as can be, trusting and wide?

No comments:

Post a Comment