Thursday, November 11, 2010

Best answer gets 10 points! how does a guy flirt with a girl..?

hey i have a question guys

how does a boy flirt with girls?????

lets say a 13 year old, outgoing boy...

and dont say talking is a sign...because this guy i like talks to EVERYONE! and i mean everyone...

so thats not a sign..anything else..

and make sure it's specific.......



would u also consider these as signs of flirting:



1. asking u for a pencil every single day..(except he didnt do it 2day)

2. he jokes about me playfully about grades..

3. he gives me playful ';i hate you looks'; whenever i beat him on a test or quiz..

LAST YEAR WAT HE DID:

1. gave me his last peice of candy

2. started converstions with me..

AND MOREE!!!Best answer gets 10 points! how does a guy flirt with a girl..?
Sounds like he could kinda like you. Middle school boys are weird though.. But if he annoys you about grades and stuff, thats what my boyfriend and i did before we started dating... Sounds like he likes you!Best answer gets 10 points! how does a guy flirt with a girl..?
When I was that age, if there was a girl I liked I would make every effort to get close to her...Talk to her when I could...Sit near her when I could, etc. But usually, in my case the girls chased after me more than I chased after them.
I'm not a guy but my opinion is yes he is flirting but just play cool. Don't acted desperate then he'll think your crazy or something bad. I think he wants to tell someone that he likes you but he can't because he knows that your friend would tell you and he would feel embarrassed.
i think when a guy flirts that he always looks into your eyes and doesnt look away when u two are talking,maybe leans in closer sometimes,and sometimes stares,he could always be nervous when someone asks him if he likes someone,and if he sometimes stuters when you talk to him he maybe always flirting
i feel like he is liking you



because this happened to my friends and they told me the same thing

and the interesting part of it is now they both like each other in fact

they move together

No comments:

Post a Comment