Thursday, November 11, 2010

A lot of boys think i'm hot but i never had a boyfriend and no one will ask me out?

ok i'm 15 and i have blonde hair.I'm 5 '2 and weight 103 pounds.in school i see a lot of boys flirting with me and checking me out.....if u ask me how do i know this...........i can hear them talking about me, staring at me with out taking their eyes off and whistling at me and all that junk......but my problem is i never had a boyfriend........i was about 2 have 1 two times but it never worked out.I'm a girl with an attitude and i can't change that about myself, maybe that's the reason no one wants to go out with me after they know who i really am?is that a problem? and also there is a boy who told my friend that he loved me that first time i met him....i never like him then but now I'm in love with him...i don't know what to do and i think he hates me cuz i was really mean 2 him and jelouse because he gave me a bear but i didn't accepted it and i gave it back but then my friend wanted it and he gave it 2 her and i got mad.........pleaze tell me what 2 do...pleaze?A lot of boys think i'm hot but i never had a boyfriend and no one will ask me out?
First, attitude is supposed to be dispensed in a time or a place, not all the time. you are un-approachable.



You need to loosen up and be more friendly, then you will find that guys will approach you more. Once they do that, boyfriends will come easily. Give out some buying signals to the boys you like. See below.

No comments:

Post a Comment