Sunday, November 14, 2010

Flirting with boys at the gym!?

Okay well i go to the gym and this really fit boy goes there, i want him to notice me and think wow i need to ask her out, we do flirt he always talks to me but i don't think he would ask me out yet, how can i have a laugh with him at the gym!



Please help me i'm 14 so don't say your too young!

Georgia

xFlirting with boys at the gym!?
I was 15 when i got pregnant of corce i wont say your too young...well im 19 now so the way i got my husband,David's attention I made friends with one of his friends sat with them at lunch...i was in school then...and made sure i talked a lot to get him to look at me and i always dresses nice...we then dated and had sex...now were married and have 8 kids and are expecting NO.9.



-Akita age 19Flirting with boys at the gym!?
just ask him good luck:)
Ask him to come over and help you with the eqipment :P tehe (naughty) .x
YOU'RE TOO YOUNG!

Just Kidding. I had a crush at your age lol.



Well, Just work out and let him notice you.
Ask him what he does over the weekends.. and maintain a long conversation and show him that your interested
be direct. over flirt and make him see that he's what you want. most boys like a women with power and asking him out would show him that you take what you want. i've actually heard its a turn on! hope i helped..
Ask him to help you or something. Just be like. hey sweetie, can you help me with this? Then that is a door open to flirting. Once you're done that, continue conversation. Find out what he likes to do, he'll ask you the same. Once you get to know each other, if he likes you, he will probably ask you out. OR you will get a good friend to work out with. Either way you win. (: 10pts?
14 and you go to gym? you must have lots of time and money...
14 is young you silly pre-teen.

You're not a real teenager until sixteen dilly nilly pie brain.
*You're too young.



PS Learn difference between your and you're, guys like smart girls.
He's fit and probably aggressive and he might appreciate if you were.



Screw gender roles - ask him out.
well i think u just should keep things like they r and talk about sumthing really funny dat happen then maybe if yall didn;t finish a coverstion u should just ask 4 his number and tell so yall can finish talkin..
How old is the boy? If he's over 17 then no, but otherwise GO FOR IT!!!!
Good lord. Your 14 and going to the gym already? Your body hasn't developed yet! When I was 14, going to the gym was the LAST thing I went to.
try to show him that your interested. say out loud that your single to one of your friends and then excuse yourself. or work out and show off a little. be a bit dramatic. use small talk. tell him something like, have i seen you before? it just might work
I'm a 14 year old guy, and personally, I would say yes to almost any girl that had the courage to ask me out. It shows the guy that you know what you want, and you can make decisions. If you don't want to ask him out, then just talk to him and be nice and eventually he might ask you out. But if u ask me (i guess you are), i would just go for it and try.

No comments:

Post a Comment