Sunday, November 14, 2010

DO GIRLS NATURALLY FLIRT WITHOUT KNOWING?

My girlfriend tends to flirt with boys from her university and then they get her number and they start texting her all the time. She says shes just trying to make friends but she doesn't realize she flirts. Or should i say she says she doesn't mean to flirt. These guys ask her out for coffees and lunch and tells her she is beautiful and how nice of a girl she is . This one guy actually started to ask her to have sex and do sexual things with her.. I'm starting to get jealous and i ask lots of questions because she doesn't tell me anything about these guys for me to find out i have to ask and it annoys her.. And she tells me i don't have to worry i love you and nothings gonna change that..anyways is that normal, for that to happen? Do girls flirt by accident and don't realize and is it normal to have guys texting her all the time..HELLP!!! don't know what to think??DO GIRLS NATURALLY FLIRT WITHOUT KNOWING?
Some girls might feel horny or something so they will go out and get a bunch of boys that go after her. Honestly, catch up on That 70's Show! She's just flirting for obvious reasons. Here are some:

1. she's lonely and wants someone

2. she wants to be a hor right now

3. she's tired of the same thing

4. she wants to make some one jealousDO GIRLS NATURALLY FLIRT WITHOUT KNOWING?
No. I never flirt. I actually feel uncomfortable about it.
ALOT of girls flirt unknowingly alot of girls have a flirty personality anyways around both sexes, some just males. but you shouldn't be worried about her unknowingly flirting with guys because as she said she probably is just trying to make friends and even if she is knowingly flirting then that doesnt matter too much, because there's no harm in flirting after all most people do it just to seem more charismatic and to get things they want as in some cases it makes people like them more. if she has a very bubbly personality anyways she's probably doing it unknowingly. you shouldnt worry about this. when it gets a bit too much or if she's being secretive with you then you should confront her. but flirting is harmless as long as she's not going to take it further. xx
well...I flirt without knowing because my boyfriends told me



and gets pissed off at me.. but I can't help it



But guys texting her all the time?... hmm I don't like the sound of that.





but i think she's up to something..
:O sometimes yer. but girls do flirt and do it by purpose my advice is just keep a eye on her my ex did that most time so i dumped him coz found out he woz acctully going out with one of them so he cheated on me lol oh well
Flirt by accident? HA! She's playing you!



Being naive and not realizing that guys are hitting on you is one thing, but actually taking their number and following up is another. You need to give her an ultimatum. Sounds like she's still trying to grow up. Good luck with that one!
be carefull, sometimes girls are just being friendly.
i dont flirt but i sometimes say things that guys tend to get confused with flirting and its really things i say cuz im sarcastic as hell.. but i stopped doing that lol.. anyways my bf would leave my butt if i gave guys my numbers and i said oh i just wanna make new friends.. dude open your eyes.. i know you like this girl and have strong feelings for her or else you would have left her the minute you found out she gave guys her numbers.. which is what you should have done.. talk to her about and tell her how you feel and what if you were giving girls your number or asking for their numbers.. its your choice what you're gonna do but my advice is to talk to her and straighten things out.. honestly i think you deserve someone better with the right intentions in a relationship.. sorry you're going through this drama.. good luck :)
Girls flirt. Boys flirt. Everyone flirts. It's naturally. But to be giving out your number and being asked to have sex is not normal when you're already in a relationship. She probably just wants attention or just wants to still feel beautiful so she leads the guys on. I would start giving out my number to girls and have than text me and see if she gets the idea. If she doesn't care than she's just trying to get out of the relationship.
I'm not sure.............I don't think we think it is flirting ..........but we try to make friends..........so take it easy
you have to intentionally flirt.....

she cant do it without doing it

its just your definition of what flirting
thats skecthy

No comments:

Post a Comment