Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do 7th Grade Girls Flirt With 7th Grade Boys?

I want to know if this girl really is flirting with me, or if I'm just imagining it.How do 7th Grade Girls Flirt With 7th Grade Boys?
hahahaa....

cute:)

um, well they probably say lots of stupid stuff around you, and laugh really high pitched, and chase you and laugh at you. they call you an idiot too.How do 7th Grade Girls Flirt With 7th Grade Boys?
She'll usually start by asking if you want to watch Cartoon Network together. Don't do it though. You can get her pregnant and she'll die.
Does she mess around with you a lot like does she hit you or push you and stuff,Because that's what I used to do as stupid as it was it can work
I was in seventh grade a while a go, Half a decade ago. I like either younger or older guys. I would never date a guy my age or even flirt with one.

No comments:

Post a Comment