Thursday, November 11, 2010

What should i do,forget and move on but...how.?

I used to love a girl,and she knew it very well.she was two years younger to me,and i am and was madly in love with her...i was kinda flirt boy around in the college and had few girls flattering for me too but when it was her i used to bend on my knees obey her silliest of demands and would go to any corner of the world she was with a bag full of her favourite brand of chocolate and gifts ....she was too home bound and said we cant marry since her parents won麓t agree and i said that we can short it out together once she on her behalf had decided it, i tried to convince her utmost as i can do ..but was unable i know that its not the looks and all that matters i even left my family business and started to have my own job so that she don麓t have any problems to put this matter in front of parents that i was nothing and was capable of doing nothing ,i proved myself to her by having a job in one of the world fortune 50 companies ...right now i am in europe and she is back in india and still i am feeling for her....and whenever i ask her she says she can麓t say..one more thing is that she also doesn麓t lemme go ..i mean don麓t leave me....i just want the answer either i should wait for her or just let her go...........simply an yes or no....guys please help meWhat should i do,forget and move on but...how.?
Let her go. You will continue to feel the misery you are feeling if you continue to pursue her.

No comments:

Post a Comment