Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I flirt with a boy in a subtle way, but enough to get him to ask me out?

So there's this boy at school who im pretty sure likes me. I'm not sure how to let him know that i like him back... how do i flirt without being slutty? we talk and make eye contact, and i think theres a connection. Thank you!How do I flirt with a boy in a subtle way, but enough to get him to ask me out?
arm touch. play with hair, give him your phone number

that oughta do it.

ask him to smell your perfume- on your wrist ';do you like this or is it too strong'; will give him the chance to touch you in a respectable place. see if he lingers..How do I flirt with a boy in a subtle way, but enough to get him to ask me out?
ohh I want to know this too! =]
you support his fetishes
Just start conversating with him and see how he reacts
Alright, lets say it together now, ';I like you, want to hang out sometime?';





kthanksbye.
Eye contact is the best way to flirt. When you talk to him, touch his arm, but don't act goofy. I hate it when girls play dumb to get a boy. It's so degrading!
wen u get the answer send it to me too id love to knw
ahhh i need this answer too! lol.
i want to know as well
Maybe ask him for his phone number so you can keep in touch.
well look him deeply in the eyes , don't look away , and after that smile a sexy innocent smile ... he'll get your hint , that's how the hot non slutty girls do it ... :P
I'm in a harsh but honest mood tonight...it doesnt matter how or how much you flirt.. if he isn't into you...he won't ask you out. Just be yourself.



ps. Flirting is not being slutty, throwing yourself at him is, so by flirting you are being kinda subtle anyway.
Just be yourself. Guys like girls who are self confident and don't appear desperate. Continue to talk to him in a friendly way, don't be overly flirty. If you think you have a connection, you can always ask him out. HE may want to ask you out, but may be afraid of rejection.
Maybe you should ask him out.
touch his arm a lot. lol idk.
I would just go up and talk to him. tell him what you really feel about him. if he doesnt feel the same, let him go. but if he does feel the same then work from there =]
keep going with the eye contact. thats the best way to go. laugh at all his jokes, and when his friends are around ignore them to let him know hes the only one in the group you really want. walk with him to classes and sit with him at lunch. and if he ever needs someone, always be the first to help.
Funny, I'm in the reverse situation with a girl next to me.

Might try asking him to join you to get ready for an upcoming test and whatnot, and then start talking about whatever from there, and it's sure to develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment