Sunday, November 14, 2010

Relationship dilemna (i realise how riduculus the situation is)?

Boy A (BA) went out with my friend (F), then she broke up with him and he went for her other friend (OF) and they broke up. He feels alone often and feels compelled to have a girlfriend. F and OF have grudges against BA purely because he is their ex. After many months of flirting, Boy B (BB) and I started to go out. We were together for a month before I ended it because he was starting to only do things if i approved and wouldn't think for himself. BA is BB's friend. During this process, BA comforted me about BB, and told me that he had feelings for me but would not pursue them. After breaking up with BB, BA and I have developed a solid friendship, but are also physically attracted to each other.BB told me he loved me and I had to let him down gently. BA and I discussed our feelings and decided to wait a while to make sure we wanted to pursue anything despite how dependant he is on having a girlfriend. Do you think it would be fair on F, OF, and BB if i did?Relationship dilemna (i realise how riduculus the situation is)?
lol, it is a complicated situation =P I'd say it is fair for you and 'BA' to give it a go. You mentioned waiting a while, which I think is a good idea to let things cool off between you and 'BB' but then I think it'd be fine as long as you both dont rub it in his/ friends faces =)Relationship dilemna (i realise how riduculus the situation is)?
Wait 2 C how it goes B4 U try
idk i would talk to them all about it so you kno what they think personally
i'd talk to your friends first. and i think if its been enough time they should just support you. but they will probably have alot of doubts about you guys being together and they will probably try to convince you that hes gonna do to you what he did to them. just ignore them if you really feel he cares about you
Is this a math question?

i think you should all go out and be attracted to each other macke it a big ol love fest

No comments:

Post a Comment