Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you flirt, when it comes to you liking someone?

what tactics or ways to do use to flirt with someone you are crushing on? Girls how do you flirt with a boy you like? Guys how do you flirt with a girl you like?How do you flirt, when it comes to you liking someone?
i just make an eye contactHow do you flirt, when it comes to you liking someone?
The guy I like usually give him a little push or talk to him
I usually, smile a lot, make little jokes and maybe a little touching of the arm.
I get kind of pushy, tell crude jokes and sometimes punch them in the gut
Just talking naturally and being myself. Not putting on some lame mack daddy act. Doesn't work.
Blatantly
My flirting is very subtle. I smile a lot and laugh. It's very natural.
I don't know exactly... I don't really try to flirt, but I guess smile a lot, laugh even if he's not funny, tease him, stuff like that.
quick wit and subtle charm.
offer to but them a drink tell silly stories have them over for a movie
i take my club and bash him over the head and then drag him home.
My eyes, my smile, my aftershave, my humor, it is hypnotic.

I am what almost all women want.
Guys have to talk because touching could be considered harassment...



Here's some things I have said:

';If your man ain't tellin' you everyday how gorgeous you are, he's either stupid or blind';



';Can I take a picture of you so I can look at your beautiful eyes whenever I want to';
I LAUGH A LOT, GET BUTTERFLIES, SMILE A LOT

PUNCH THEM JOKINGLY, AND I USUALLY TURN RED A LOT TOO. I'M NOT THE BEST FLIRT IN THE WORLD.



WHAT ABOUT YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment