Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to flirt with middle school boys?

Please DONT insult me/be rude, but I really want guys to notice me so I can get asked out to 8th grade prom. all my other friends already have dates cause they're really good at flirting. Sigh... Any advice??How to flirt with middle school boys?
just be yourself guys don't want a fake girl well not a guy that is actually worth your time its good to play hard to get but to a certain extent you have to give them some hope. Don't be too shy around them it makes you look nervous and clueless but at the same time don't be too flirty because the guy may take it in the wrong way. For future reference though you don't need a date to have fun at a dance sometimes its more fun without one. Your young and have plenty of time to worry about guys later. Im in college and its still confusing at timesHow to flirt with middle school boys?
hahaha you're funny.



You don't get dates from flirting I'd better let you figure that out on yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment